2021… Helping You Stay One Step Ahead
2020 was a year to remember, (to say the least), so we’re helping you boost your business in 2021 with some tips to support your marketing strategy.22nd December 2020 -
Whether it’s making sure that your clients know where to find information, updates or even your address to pop in and say hi, (social distancing permitting), managing your digital presence is so important as we navigate 2021.
Here’s Team Netbiz’s top recommendations…
– Open? Let people know! If you’re a high street store, post about where people can find you and what you have to offer. Retail online? Explore targeted social media ad campaigns to potentially drive conversions from your target audience.
– Join in with Shop Local. There’s currently huge campaigns being run by the government and market leading brands such as Visa to encourage consumers to shop local. Why not join some local community groups on Facebook or use local area hashtags on Twitter to shout about all the great things your business does / has to offer? Chances are, you have consumers right on your doorstep who don’t know you’re there.
– Your website is the perfect place for consumers to build confidence in your brand. Consumer data shows that people are now more driven than ever to try new things – increasing the likelihood that they’ll brand switch. Ultimately, they’ll still be researching and comparing you to others though, so this could be the best time to ensure your online presence boasts up-to-date testimonials, case studies, and a gallery of previous work.
– It’s easy to forget that your website acts as a full time, 24/7 sales rep and needs to be accountable for its return on investment. So, start the year by ensuring that you have enough tracking and reporting in place to know whether your website is working or not. Even if you don’t sell online, success can still be tracked by installing telephone number tracking, and by monitoring the number of enquiries that come via your website.
Pay Per Click Management
– Now is the time to review your ads and if you’ve never explored PPC before, why wait? It might be the perfect time to start.
– Online searches and shopping increased dramatically in 2020. Through PPC, you can get your brand in front of potential customers who otherwise may not know that your business exists. PPC also allows you to target people based on location, allowing you to really hone in on your target audience.
– We also recommend remarketing to re-engage with users who have already expressed some interest in your product or services, helping to drive brand recall and potentially conversions.