SEO Content Writer Vacancy
We're looking for an SEO Content Writer to join our team!27th April 2021 -
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating compelling, performance-driven content for our diverse portfolio of local and national SEO clients. Content types may include blog articles, landing pages, product pages, category content, newsletters and more.
Primary responsibilities include working with the SEO team to:
- Research industry-related topics
- Create engaging optimised content for a range of clients
- Create web content in relation to existing spec sheets
- Meet deadlines ensuring content is delivered on time and to the highest of standards
- Create blog posts which are SEO friendly
- Create content for commercial and product pages (such as copy for banners or product / category descriptions)
- Edit and proofread content before publication
- Keep up to date with SEO practices and principles
- Maintain a clear and consistent tone of voice in line with the brand values
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content
- Coordinate with the design teams to illustrate articles
Essential skills for the role:
- Strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English – impeccable spelling, grammar and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt tone of voice to suit different brands
- A relevant degree preferred (English, Marketing, Journalism etc.)
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to learn
Desirable skills for the role:
- Previous experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Understanding of WordPress and other open source platforms
- Experience using a range of tools including, but not limited to, SEMrush, AHrefs, Screaming Frog and Analytics
The successful candidate will become part of our growing Optimise team at our Head office in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Sound like the role for you?
Then let us know! If you’re interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today. Or, if you have any questions, contact us directly.