Hey! We’re Netbiz Group, a digital agency based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
We’re looking for a copywriter to join our growing SEO team. Whether you’re a new to SEO or you’ve been doing this for a while, if you’ve got an enthusiasm for what you do and are passionate about writing, we’d love to hear from you!
We’ll need you to:
- Research industry-related topics
- Create engaging optimised content for a range of clients
- Create web content in relation to existing spec sheets
- Meet deadlines ensuring content is delivered on time and to the highest of standards
- Create written content which inspires ranking keyword growth
- Create content for commercial and product pages (such as copy for banners or product / category descriptions)
- Edit and proofread content before publication
- Maintain a clear and consistent tone of voice in line with the brand values
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content
- Coordinate with the design teams to illustrate articles
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English – impeccable spelling, grammar, and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt tone of voice to suit different brands
- A relevant degree preferred (English, Marketing, Journalism, etc.)
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to learn
Bonus points if you:
- Previous experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role
- Understanding of WordPress and other open-source platforms
- Experience using a range of tools including, but not limited to, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and Analytics
- Keep up to date with SEO practices and principles
We work with a wide range of clients, from great local businesses, to innovative start-ups and big brands. The work you do will have a direct impact on helping these businesses and solving interesting problems.
You’ll be joining our SEO team, working alongside a talented team of developers, technical seo specialists and copywriters.
We’ll offer you:
- 9 to 5 working hours, with flexible starting and finishing times
- Join our great social events (if we do say so ourselves!)
- Perkbox, which gives you access to discounts, free stuff and an online GP
- Not client facing (unless you’d like to, but we’ve got a dedicated team of account managers for that!)
- Competitive salary, between £22k to £28k depending on experience
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Opportunities to focus on your technical specialities
- Opportunities for internal promotion
Think this is for you?
Great. We'd love to hear from you!Apply now
We've got plenty of other job opportunities available right now if this might not be quite what you're looking for.
About Netbiz Group
We're a digital marketing agency who specialise in bespoke eCommerce and CMS solutions. We're creative by nature and we're proud of what we do.Find Out More