Hey! We’re Netbiz Group, a digital agency based in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
We’re looking for a SEO Specialist to join our growing SEO team. If you’ve got an enthusiasm for what you do and are passionate about SEO, we’d love to hear from you!
We’ll need you to:
- Review SEO performance across key metrics and other key indicators such as ranking and visibility
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings
- Produce monthly reports for traffic, ranking and other SEO aspects to making recommendations
- Work closely with Account managers to produce plans to boost and improve client performance
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Keep up to date with industry developments, including suspected algorithm updates and reputable/reliable SEO industry best practice
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be a strong team player with initiative, a positive attitude and the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A relevant degree preferred
- Strong Technical Background
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to learn
Bonus points if you:
- Previous experience within SEO or similar role
- Understanding of WordPress and other open-source platforms
- Experience using a range of tools including, but not limited to, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and Analytics
- Keep up to date with SEO practices and principles
We work with a wide range of clients, from great local businesses, to innovative start-ups and big brands. The work you do will have a direct impact on helping these businesses and solving interesting problems.
You’ll be joining our SEO team, working alongside a talented team of developers, technical seo specialists and copywriters.
We’ll offer you:
- 9 to 5 working hours, with flexible starting and finishing times
- Join our great social events (if we do say so ourselves!)
- Perkbox, which gives you access to discounts, free stuff and an online GP
- Not client facing (unless you’d like to, but we’ve got a dedicated team of account managers for that!)
- Competitive salary, between £22k to £28k depending on experience
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Opportunities to focus on your technical specialities
- Opportunities for internal promotion
Think this is for you?
Great. We'd love to hear from you!Apply now
We've got plenty of other job opportunities available right now if this might not be quite what you're looking for.
About Netbiz Group
We're a digital marketing agency who specialise in bespoke eCommerce and CMS solutions. We're creative by nature and we're proud of what we do.Find Out More