Web Designer – Vacancy
If you ‘live and breathe’ design, then this role could be perfect for you!21st September 2020 -
We’re looking for an enthusiastic designer to join our team. If you ‘live and breathe’ design, then this role could be perfect for you.
It’s a varied role; we work with a large number of clients in different industries and the work we produce is mixed between web and print. Our growing studio team is full of young professionals who are eager to push on and design/build some amazing projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a varied portfolio for both digital and printed works
- Be confident with Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Have an understanding of website usability
- Have an understanding of designing for web frameworks, templates and libraries
- Have experience of setting up documents for print and liaising with printing companies for print and delivery
- Be used to working to deadlines and appreciate client’s requirements for fast turnaround (from time to time!)
- Be comfortable working with clients directly
Experience in any of the following areas would also be useful:
- Project planning
Working with clients to create new brands
Please apply with links to a portfolio – candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
While this role is best suited to someone with a few years experience, applications from recent graduates/junior designers will also be considered, because of this, the salary offered for the role is negotiable. If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com today.