Accounts Apprentice Vacancy
We're looking for an Accounts Apprentice to join our team!14th September 2021 -
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the accounting records of the company, and assisting the Financial Controller.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to start their career in accounting/finance with an apprenticeship in Level 2 or 3 Accounting (AAT), depending on experience/knowledge.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Management of accepted quotes for each department
- Administrative tasks e.g. filing & printing
- Accurately entering financial transactions onto the ledgers
- Completing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate and detailed customer records
- Processing supplier invoices
- Raising sales invoices
- Credit control
- Assistance in the production of management reports (monthly)
Desirable skills for the role:
- Punctuality & time management
- Experience in customer service
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good attention to detail
5x GCSE’s including Maths & English at A-C/Grade 4 or above.
Working hours are 9-5pm Mon-Fri
Application deadline: 17/09/2021
Sound like the role for you?
Then let us know! If you’re interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com today. Or, if you have any questions, contact us directly.